We’re downsizing our fleet of Miniplanes.
2016 ABM Miniplane Top 80 Paramotor For Sale.
- Yellow, swing-arm frame and med or small harness. Good for pilot up to 200 lbs at sea level, 170 pounds at 5000′.
- Price: $3100 if picked up, $3500 if shipped (I hate packing — they have to be hugely padded to be shipped safely).
- Payment: Cash or Check but check must clear by 10 days after its deposited. It takes that long for a bank to realize that a cashier’s check is fake (I’ve had this happen but didn’t get burned because I insisted on waiting). No overseas — too many scams.
- Location: Near Lakeland, FL.
- Wood prop that flies me fine but looks looks bad. Plan on buying a new one.
It’s the classic frame—the only one I like—with a medium harness and a right-hand throttle.
It was overhauled professionally in May 2019 and flown about 20 hours since then. It served as our “camera ship” while working on PPG Bible 6 and magazine articles and is on the book’s cover.
It comes with a warranty that extends to the end of the driveway. It’s running great right now but, like every paramotor, could cough up a hairball tomorrow. Remember how you can tell when your paramotor is about to quit? It’s running.
I’ll be happy to demo fly it for you, and will certainly run it up and let you start it from on your back. We’re still flying it.
Camera pole, emergency flotation, and speed system are NOT included. Safety hoops, as installed, ARE included. It has the lightweight buckles that should never be used if water immersion is a possibility since they’d be harder to undo quickly, especially if there’s any tension.
You’ve got to sign a liability release that acknowledges the dangers, that you could get maimed and die a horrible death, and that your corpse… Sorry, I got carried away. You get the idea.
If interested, contact us through the Footflyer “Contact” page.